Eliot N Mostow, MD, MPH
1: Shenoy R, Molenda MA, Mostow EN. The introduction of skin self-photography as a supplement to skin self-examination for the detection of skin cancer. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014 Jan;70(1):e15. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2013.09.002. PubMed PMID:24355279.
2: Koogler AT, Mostow EN. An evidence-based checklist for melanoma patienttriage. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Aug;69(2):e45-6. doi:
10.1016/j.jaad.2013.04.022. PubMed PMID: 23866888.
3: Amarnani A, Brodell RT, Mostow EN. Finding the evidence with eponyms. JAMA Dermatol. 2013 Jun;149(6):664-5. doi: 10.1001/2013.jamadermatol.421. PubMed PMID:23783151.
4: Fabbro S, Aultman JM, Mostow EN. Delusions of parasitosis: ethical and clinical considerations. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Jul;69(1):156-9. doi:
10.1016/j.jaad.2013.02.012. PubMed PMID: 23768288.
5: Palmer M, Brodell RT, Mostow EN. Elder abuse: dermatologic clues and critical solutions. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Feb;68(2):e37-42. doi:
10.1016/j.jaad.2011.03.016. Epub 2012 Oct 8. Review. PubMed PMID: 23058735.
6: Fulton JA, Blasiole KN, Cottingham T, Tornero M, Graves M, Smith LG, Mirza S, Mostow EN. Wound dressing absorption: a comparative study. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2012 Jul;25(7):315-20. doi: 10.1097/01.ASW.0000416003.32348.e0. PubMed PMID:22713782.
7: Funovits AL, Wagamon KL, Mostow EN, Brodell RT. Refusal of shingles vaccine:implications for public health. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012 Jun;66(6):1011-2. doi:10.1016/j.jaad.2011.11.931. PubMed PMID: 22583716.
8: Kala J, Mostow EN. Images in clinical medicine. Eruptive xanthoma. N Engl J Med. 2012 Mar 1;366(9):835. doi: 10.1056/NEJMicm1105301. PubMed PMID: 22375975.
9: Brodell D, Mostow EN. Automobile seat heater-induced erythema ab igne. Arch Dermatol. 2012 Feb;148(2):264-5. doi: 10.1001/archdermatol.2011.1158. PubMed PMID: 22351837.
10: Markova A, Mostow EN. US skin disease assessment: ulcer and wound care. Dermatol Clin. 2012 Jan;30(1):107-11, ix. doi: 10.1016/j.det.2011.08.005. Review. PubMed PMID: 22117872.
James A Solomon, MD PhD
1: Solomon, J.A. Galen Disease, Delusions of Grandeur in an Authoritative Clinical Investigator Arch Dermatol, 147(6): 723, 2011
2: O’Neill, JL, Lee YS, Solomon JA, Patel N, Shutty B, Robins DN, Williford PM, Feldman SR, Pearce DJ. Quantifying and characterizing adverse events in dermatologic surgery. Poster presented at the Society of Investigative Dermatology 71st Annual Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, 4-7 May 2011.
3: O’Neill J, Pearce DJ, Lee Y, Solomon JA, Williford P, Robins DN, Feldman SR. Quantifying and characterizing adverse events in dermatologic surgery. J Inv Dermatol. 131 (S1): S42, 2011.
4: O’Neill J, Pearce D, Solomon J, Williford P, Feldman S. Quantifying and characterizing adverse events in dermatological surgery. J Am Acad Dermatol 64(S1) AB169, 2011.
5: Solomon JA, Shutty B, Iarrobino A, Ramshaw B. Application of Complex Adaptive Systems Research Methodology to Elucidate New Treatment Approaches for locally advanced and metastatic cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Part I. Cutaneous Oncology Today, August 2012.
6: Solomon JA, Shutty B, Iarrobino A, Ramshaw B. Application of Complex Adaptive Systems Research Methodology to Elucidate New Treatment Approaches for locally advanced and metastatic cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Part II. Cutaneous Oncology Today, October 2012.
7: Solomon JA, Chever D, Caldwell C. The prevalence of alopecia areata among 915,429 dermatology patients seen in dermatology private practice offices throughout the United States. J Inv Dermatol 133: S96, 2013.
8: O'Neill, J. L. Lee, Y. S. Solomon, J. A. Patel, N. Shutty, B. Davis, S. A. Robins, D. N. Williford, P. M. Feldman, S. R. Pearce, D. J. Quantifying and Characterizing Adverse Events in Dermatologic Surgery. Dermatol Surgery 39 (6): 872-8, 2013
9: Lewis S, Solomon J, Stines M, Ramshaw Bég S. Designing a Continuous Quality Improvement Assessment System Utilizing Complex Adaptive Systems Science to Improve Treatment Outcomes in Patients with SLE. To be presented at Am Fed Med Research Eastern Reg Mtg. Washington, DC April 2014
10: Solomon J, Ramshaw B, Lewis S, Stines M, Domozych R. Theoretical Basis for Molecular Mimicry & Cross Reactivity as Explanation of Spontaneous Exacerbations of Systemic Lupus Erythematosis. To be presented at 9th Int Congress Autoimmunity, Nice, France April 2014
11: Stines M, Solomon JA, Ramshaw B, Kolpashchikov DM, Lewis S, Domozych R, Bég S. Identifying the Role of Molecular Mimicry in SLE immune complex disease. To be presented at Translational Science 2014 Annual Meeting, Washington DC April 2014
Lewis K, Sekulic A, Hauschild A, Midgen MR, Oro AE, LoRusso P, Rudin CM, Dirix L, Solomon JA, Hainsworth JD, Williams S, Hou J, Von Hoff DD. Vismodegib in the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Basal Cell Carcinoma and Distant Metastases: Survival in the Pivotal Phase 2 and Phase 1 Studies. Presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology; May 30-June 3, 2014; Chicago, Illinois, USA.
12. Schadendorf D, Migden MR, Oro AE, Oro AE, Dirix L, Lewis K, Hainsworth JD, Solomon JA, Hou J, Lyons B, Sekulic A. Vismodegib in Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma: 24-Month ERIVANCE Update. Presented at the 10th annual European Association of Dermato-Oncology (EADO) Congress; May 7-10, 2014; Vilnius, Lithuania.
13. Caldwell C, Solomon J, Chever D. The Prevalence of Alopecia Areata among 572,617 Patients Seen in Dermatology Private Practices throughout the US. Poster presentation Mauiderm Meeting, Wailea, HI. January 26-30, 2014.
14. Caldwell CC, Solomon J, The Prevalence of Pediatric Alopecia Areata among 572,617 Patients Seen in Dermatology Private Practices throughout Florida and Ohio. Poster presentation accepted Society of Pediatric Dermatology. Couer D' Alene, ID. July 9-12, 2014.
15. O'Neill JL, Shutty B, Sun Lee Y, Solomon JA, Patel N, Davis SA, Taheri A, Huang KE, Landis ET, Robins DN, Williford PM, Feldman SR, Pearce DJ. Comparing demographic characteristics and adverse event rates at two dermatologic surgery practices. J Cutan Med Surg 18(5) 337-40, 2014
16. Boehncke W-H, Martinez DA , Solomon JA, and Gottlieb AB. Safety and Efficacy of Therapies for Skin Symptoms of Psoriasis in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis: A Systematic Review. J. Rheumatol 41:2301–5, 2014
17. Chang ALS, Arron AT, Migden MR, Solomon JA, Yoo S, Day B-M, McKenna E, Sekulic A. Safety and Efficacy of Vismodegib in Patients With Basal Cell Carcinoma Nevus Syndrome:Analysis of the ERIVANCE BCC and Expanded Access Studies. Presented at Fall Dermatology Conference Los Vegas NV, October 2014.
18. Solomon JA, Alam M, Dellavalle R, Glener J, Lewis S, Nodzenski M, Duke J, Stines M, Poon E, Armstrong A, Oswald M. Skin biopsy frequency and results over an 8-year period within a large US dermatology group practice. Presented American Society Dermatological Surgery 2015 Annual Meeting, Chicago IL October 2014
19. Domozych R , Solomon JA, and Stines M. Malignant Melanoma: Incidence Including Sex, Body Location, And Age Distribution Among Over 500,000 Patients Seen In A Nationwide Dermatology Group Practice. Presented 41st Annual Eastern-Atlantic Student Research Forum, Miami FL Feb 2015.
20. Domozych R , Solomon JA, and Stines M. Malignant Melanoma: Incidence Including Sex, Body Location, And Age Distribution Among Over 500,000 Patients Seen In A Nationwide Dermatology Group Practice. Presented 73rd Annual Meeting of American Academy Dermatology. San Francisco CA March 2015.
21. Nergard J, Caldwell C, Stines M, Solomon JA, Results from a global survey of patient perspectives among females who developed melanoma in association with indoor tanning. Presented 41st Annual Eastern-Atlantic Student Research Forum, Miami FL Feb 2015.
22. Nergard J, Caldwell C, Stines M, Solomon JA, Results from a global survey of patient perspectives among females who developed melanoma in association with indoor tanning. Presented 73rd Annual Meeting of American Academy Dermatology. San Francisco CA March 2015.
23. Glener J, Solomon JA, Dellavalle R, Armstrong A. Determination Of Whether The Increase In Biopsy Rate Among Dermatologists As Reported By The Us Government Accounting Office (Gao) Is Associated With An Increasing Rate Of Biopsies With Normal Pathology. Presented 41st Annual Eastern-Atlantic Student Research Forum, Miami FL Feb 2015.